Individual Coaching • Group Coaching • Small-Business Coaching • Speaking Engagements
Every coaching program is customized for your specific needs, over an engagement of 3, 6, or 12 months.
Coaching for the Individual Professional
Invest in yourself, improve your leadership and management skills, and raise the bar on your performance. With one-on-one coaching, you’ll discover clarity about your personal brand, learn how others perceive you, and build a vision for your career. Stay on target with a personal brand statement and profile developed just for you.
Coaching for Groups
Available as a 1-day workshop or an ongoing engagement, in-person or virtually
Teams have identities and brands, too! Develop yours through group coaching: conversations focused on themes that benefit the group. Group coaching uses each team member’s strengths and perspectives to build best practices and valuable lessons. Expedite results through discovery, dialog, and accountability in a peer-learning environment.
Examples of group coaching include:
- New organizational managers who meet monthly to explore their leadership strengths and more quickly excel in their new roles
- Sales professionals who meet quarterly to focus on improving their results
- Female professionals who meet to ease their return to the workforce after maternity leave or full-time parenting
- Business owners who meet biweekly in a mix of small-group and individual virtual coaching sessions
Coaching for Small Business
Propel your small business to the next level! With small-business coaching, you’ll build the clear brand position that leads to a solid marketing plan, a clear vision for the future, and greater business success.
Coaching will help your small business:
Speaking Engagements and Facilitation
- Personal Branding – “Brand You”
- Leadership – “Accidental or Intentional?”
- Career Development – “Love What you Do”